The Nutley Rotary is pleased to offer and maintain a calendar of community events.
The following are guidelines for your calendar submissions. The Nutley Rotary reserves the right to accept or decline any calendar submission. The Nutley Rotary will be guided in its decisions by the guidelines that follow:
1. Nutley Rotary Club What ‘s Up Community Events Calendar allows participation without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation and/or gender identity. Nutley Rotary Club What ‘s Up Community Events Calendar provides an environment free of unlawful discrimination and offensive behavior.
2. The event must be sponsored by a legally recognized non-profit organization or be an official Nutley Township sponsored event.
3. The event must be primarily a fund-raiser or community event and not a sales or marketing endeavor. If the event is sponsored by a business whose proceeds go to a non- profit organization, The Nutley Rotary Club will review the entry on a case-by-case basis. Sales and/or company promotions will not be listed on the community calendar.
4. The event must be in or near the Nutley area. An exception may be made for events outside of Nutley if they are sponsored by a Nutley non-profit organization. Such events will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
5. To be listed on the What Up Nutley Community Events Calendar, the event must be open to the public.
6. In the interest of space, the Nutley Rotary Club reserves the right to limit the amount of information provided on the community calendar for any event. Images and or logos must be sized appropriately to viewing online and may be deleted if too large. All images will be deleted after the event.
7. Nutley Rotary Club reserves the right to limit the type of event accepted on the community calendar to those that it deems to be in good taste and in keeping with the standards of the community.
8. Nutley Rotary Club does not endorse political candidates. Consequently, it will not list on its community calendar events to promote a particular candidate or candidates.
9. Nutley Rotary Club publishes calendar listings in good faith, but the submitting sponsor of the event will be responsible for checking the correctness of the entry. Nutley Rotary is not responsible for any errors, losses, or inconveniences resulting from posting errors.
10. These policies will be applied evenly without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation and/or gender identity.